By completing the application form, you consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with (more)
The personal data controller
Time2work sp. z o.o. with its headquarters at ul. Niemodlińska 8, 45-710 Opole, REGON: 161 493 934 is responsible for the purpose and the way of processing the personal data of the applicants. The personal data controller has appointed a Data Protection Inspector who can be contacted at: email@example.com
Purposes of data processing
Your data will be processed for the purpose of:
- a) selection and recruitment conducted for time2work’s clients (based on Article 6 (1) letter f of the GDPR) - you expressly consent by sending your CV or completing the application form and / or
- b) selection and recruitment as part of the personal data controller's own recruitment processes and job offers(the legal basis for data processing, indicated in the provisions of labor law, is the establishment and performance of the contract – based on the Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR). We process all data outside of this catalog on the basis of your consent expressed by the fact of providing the data and / or
- c) employment as part of the personal data controller's own recruitment processes (the legal basis is Article 22 of the Labor Code and §1 of the Regulation of the Minister of Labor and Social Policy of May 28, 1996 on the scope of keeping documentation by employers in matters related to the employment relationship and the way of keeping the employee's personal files) and
- d) proving the implementation of your rights (the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator - Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- e) sending you marketing information related to job offers and income tax settlement, if you give additional consent
The period of the presonal data processing
If a) your personal data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn or for one year from the last application. You can withdraw your consent: by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by providing information to the recruiter.
If b) Your personal data will be processed for a period of 4 months. from the end of recruitment.
If c) Your personal data will be processed for the time resulting from the performance of the contract and legal obligations,
If d) Your personal data will be processed during the period of limitation of claims for the processing of your data or ongoing recruitment processes,
If e), Your personal data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn or for one year from the last application. You can withdraw your consent: by e-mail: email@example.com or by providing information to the recruiter.
Transmission of personal data
In connection with the recruitment, your data may be entrusted to companies that provide IT and office services. In addition, after obtaining your consent, also to a potential employer, and in the case of employment, to appropriate offices.
The data will not be transferred to recipients in Third Countries.
The requirement to provide personal data
Providing data in the scope of art. 22 1 of the Labor Code is necessary to participate in the recruitment process. You provide additional data voluntarily.
You have a right to:
- access to your data and receive a copy of it,
- requests to correct your data,
- remove or limit the processing of personal data,
- objection when the data is processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR,
- lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.